1) Fill out the form below. You will received a confirmation of your order automatically. I'll 'do the math' and contact you with follow-up consultations.
2) A $500 deposit will hold your spot in the production schedule.
3) I'll contact you when it's time to start your instrument. At this point all final decisions must be made as to body style, wood choice and detailing. Also, it's time to make another payment! At this point, you need to add enough to your deposit to total 50% of the cost of your guitar.
4) It takes a few months to build, finish and perform final setup on most guitars. When your guitar is completed, I will notify you. The final 50% of the cost is required at this time, plus shipping costs.
5) Receive your new guitar and get to pickin' and grinnin'!